A lot of people already know that Du offers variety of products and services that make your business smooth sailing when it comes to communication. DU gives an impeccable service, low cost phone bill and user-friendly plans and many other benefits that suit the consumer’s need.
So what is the difference between the New Premier Plan and other DU Plans?
And what makes the Premier Plan special?
- With The Premier Plan you can choose from a list of different plans in accordance to your company’s needs.
- With this flexibility you are able to reduce your expenses.
- Each plan is customized as per your company commitment value.
- All of the sim cards registered under your company will get up to 100% CUG.
- Unlike our other plans, the Premier Plan there is no roaming deposit.
- Each user gets 100MB of data per month.
- You can use your personal and business account with the same sim card. Just push * to direct the cost to your personal wallet.
Thus, from the office boy to the CEO, each will enjoy the same great benefits while using Du services. Plus, calling any landline in the UAE, lands you with the best corporate rates in the region. International calling any time any day and also gets your company the best corporate rates within the UAE.
Submitting to a 12 month contract gets your company monthly credit to redeem for the latest smartphones with Business Rewards. Whereas, here, you can enjoy the benefits of this plan without a commitment for the first 3 billing cycles.
COMMit is a DU partner. You can visit any of our customer service desks or Offices for more information or call us at 800-COMMIT with your questions.
About the Author: Vinna Donayre is a Sales Representative in the Kiosk Team currently at the JBC3 Kiosk in JLT.
Disclaimer: All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. COMMit makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. COMMit will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. COMMit will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.