We have a requirement for 2 team leaders for our sales department. Our company is divided into two teams, each team needing a sales leader. We are looking for two candidates that have ambitious goals to insuring each of their teams meet their selling target goals.
- Supervise a growing team of Sales Engineers.
- Insuring all Sales Engineers in the team meet all personal and organizational objectives and that all forecast objectives are met.
- Supervise the planning and effective utilization of sales engineers on sales opportunities and working closely with sales management to prioritize leads.
- Ensuring your team deliver, in an effective and timely manner, on all objectives during the sales cycle.
- Liaise with our management team to develop and deliver ongoing training programs to the sales organization
- Supervise simultaneous technical sales cycles, using multiple points of resource, internal and external, where necessary.
- Continually analyze the sales engineering engagement model, and propose and drive change, where necessary, to optimize coverage and productivity
- You will be expected to provide leadership, support and guidance to ensure the design of winning Salesforce solution that enable lead objectives to be met.
- You will be expected to fully understand and clearly articulate our Salesforce software.
- Your team will be expected to generate leads and meet lead targets.
- You will be expected to proactively support relationships with customers and partners both directly and indirectly.
- You will be expected to ensure that your team participate in all appropriate product, sales and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary for them to be effective in their position.
- You will be expected to demonstrate initiative, & self motivation, whilst ensuring that your team deliver high quality work, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers.
- Must maintain partner certification levels. Our engineers have to be up to date with Cisco, HP, Microsoft, and other certifications (COMMit offers free training provided by our partnerships. COMMit reimburses for all passed exams)
- Must be able to obtain a UAE drivers license within first 3 months of employment.
- Previous experience in sales engineering and team management for an IT infrastructure solutions provider, or similar technology.
- The ability to positively influence others to achieve results.
- The Ability to work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Communication Skills (writing, questioning, listening, communication planning, content delivery).
- Selling Fundamentals (closing, follow-up, negotiation, forecasting).
- Management Skills (performance management, process management, leadership, coaching, mentoring, resource management, managerial courage, managing sales skills).
- Teamwork, Accountability, Problem Solving, Change Management.
- Product knowledge (IT Infrastructure).
- B.S. Computer Science, MIS or equivalent work experience