We have a requirement for 2 Junior Technical Engineers for infrastructure support. We perform AMC services to 1000’s of clients through out the UAE. We need professional engineers ready to give a high quality service.
The SME/AMC team supports systems and technologies that advance workplace productivity throughout multiple organizations. Potential candidates for this role will have good technical and troubleshooting skills along with a strong desire to continuously improve infrastructure and the corporate computing environment.
- Providing first and second line support to end users throughout multiple organizations.
- Assisting with day to day backups and maintenance of IT infrastructure at multiple organizations.
- Providing support and assisting with the installation and upgrades of laptops, servers and printers.
- Answering day to day queries provided by the support desk.
- Sharing information to team members.
- Maintaining hardware (iPads, Blackberry Phones, Laptops, Printers, Servers).
- Promoting other services to existing customers.
- Insuring customer satisfaction through quality service.
- Proficiency with current computing skills (All versions of Windows).
- Strong PC skill base centering in Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Desktop Applications, IP Telephony Support, PC/Laptop Hardware Repair and Outlook/Exchange
- Endeavors to take on Incidents that require a high degree of technical aptitude and/or customer service skills
- Awareness of Security Best Practices
- A degree level education with a strong emphasis on IT Systems Administration or equivalent work experience
- Must maintain partner certification levels. Our engineers have to be up to date with Cisco, HP, Microsoft, and other certifications (COMMit offers free training provided by our partnerships. COMMit reimburses for all passed exams)
- Must be able to obtain a UAE drivers license within first 3 months of employment.
- Microsoft Certification(s)
- Cisco Certification(s)
- HP Certifications (s)
- Scripting ability (VB)
- Experience Managing Projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate with staff at all levels.
- Confident presentation style.
- Excellent organization skills and time management.
- Resolution negotiation skills.
- Proactive and resourceful.
- Desire to learn.
- High enthusiasm levels and a constant improvement mentality.Strives to handle a high workload (i.e. above median # of Incidents) while providing end users with a high level of service.
- Highly reliable and dependable.
- Excellent team working skills.