What is Iaas? Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) is a provision model in which an organization outsources the equipment used to support operations, including storage, hardware, servers and networking components. With a State-of-the-Art data center COMMit can assist you with Cloud services and consultancy while helping you reduce your recurring IT expenses.
IaaS is one of the three main categories of cloud computing service. Some benefits of IaaS are:
- Moving to Iaas models has lower infrastructure costs. It saves enterprises from maintaining hardware and networking equipment. It also helps small enterprises to have a smaller IT staff as well.
- Iaas provisioning includes multiple users accessing the same piece of infrastructure
- Iaas reduces the Total Cost of Ownership because it changes the cost from capital expense to operational expense.
- IaaS models are flexible, it can scale up and down quickly in answer to an enterprise’s requirements. This on demand flexibility and scalability responds to changing opportunities and requirements. Also, IaaS providers have the latest, most powerful servers, networking and servers.
- By moving infrastructure to a service-based model, enterprises can focus their time and resources on business essentials.
COMMit in the Cloud provides a world-class Iaas Services- secure and within your data stored in UAE borders, world-class UAE data center and 100% uptime guarantee. With this you can have a stress free infrastructure service without worrying about maintaining the servers year after year. COMMit brings the latest technology right to your doorstep.
About the Author: Maricris Ravara is a Sale Representative on the Kiosk Team. She is currently assigned to the kiosk in JBC5 in JLT.
Disclaimer: All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. COMMit makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. COMMit will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. COMMit will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.